Although the name of the main blog is Tall Ship Adventures, there are many other adventures and journeys to take. This one takes a course off the water, across the country, to the small town of Santa Cruz, California, our new home. Check back here for adventures in upcoming matrimony, graduate school, and just plain cali fun. Enjoy!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Hey folks... It's me, Bhodi. Sorry that I won't have much to say in this posting, but Erin took care of it all on her own while I was busy getting ready for my Summer sailing season on the Appledore IV and dealing with my licensing issues.

Anyway.. I think that my love did a GREAT job on this one, so for more from me, you will just have to check back for more info on my time on the lakes this Summer.

Cheers!

--Bhodi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home